We offer you a 3-year warranty (2 years + 1 year upon registration). The warranty is valid from the date of the purchase and it covers manufacturing defects on the product itself (movement, case, crystal).
Parts different from those aforementioned are not covered by the warranty. To have a replacement performed under the warranty, please use our contact form. In your email, you’ll need to specify:
- You name
- Order Number
- Detailed description of the issue
Please write ‘Reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail or letter.
Return shipping is fully covered by us. If we cannot find any defects that fit the criteria described above, the product will be sent back to you.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term:
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification.
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake.
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
What do I do if I need to use the warranty of my watch?
We work hard to always maintain the high quality of our products.
Every now and then, we make tests before delivery to make sure that we’re up to our standard. We offer you a 3-year warranty (2 years + 1 year upon registration) from the date of the purchase. Should you encounter a product that doesn’t conform to our standard, please do the following:
- If you bought the product in a store, please visit the store where you made the purchase.
- If you bought the product online, please take a picture of the watch that shows the error and send us information in text to firstname.lastname@example.org.